Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day #3 - Morning After....

Ever had one of those weekends where everything was superinsanebusygogogoplayplayplay? Well, I am just wrapping up one of those particular weekends and it's strange how reflective it can make you. It's like your senses get all fuzzy and your head throbs, but your mind is racing and surprisingly keen. Perhaps I'm just burning off the last bits of over stimulation and alcohol. Perhaps the overabundance of social interaction and activity has left me more connected to the world. Any which way you slice it, I'm less ranty today.

I feel like I'm in a movie where everything has slowed to a crawl around the main character and they are easily watching things happen around them with a certain amount of incredulity. My kids have been with their father all day and I have had time to just .....be. This is a rare occurrence indeed. I'm not blogging too much today so that I may enjoy and defragment warbled memories from the previous night, dissect them and move on. I live to rant another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment