Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day #5 - Phil Fucking Collins

Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill
I have dreaded blogging about this turd for as long as I've been at this idiocy. This guy irks me SO much it's almost impossible to put into words. It's like ....in Chinese where they have a symbol or word that evokes a certain emotion that other languages just fall short of expressing, so there is no direct translation. It's a sort of pit of rage and bile that foams up from a place of pure dark energy that is....Phil Fucking Collins.
I hate him SO hard it's ridiculous. I once asked for a Phil Fucking Collins pinata for my birthday. I didn't get one, so the contempt was left to fester. Some people say, "What did Phil Fucking Collins ever do to you?" I'll tell you what that fucktard did to me, HE HAS PERFORMED AN ALL OUT AURAL ASSAULT ON ME FOR MOST OF MY LIFE!!! His jerkface minions carry out his work when the radio stations, djs, dressing room soundtracks and swimming pool speakers have successfully been avoided. People think it's funny to irritate the hell out of me and that guy does the job pretty effectively. He has the ability to IMMEDIATELY transform my good mood into a grumbling mess of anger and disgust. Just look at that smug penishead glaring at you. Don't you just want to take that sledgehammer Peter Gabriel croons about and do something amazing to his face?!!!
I know what I'm asking for by admitting this. I know there will be a flood of his face and songs in the days and most likely months to come. Bring it bitches. I need the evil energy to keep on plugging through and I have 25 more days of ranting to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment