Monday, June 18, 2012

Days #15, 16, 17 & 18 - I Win, I Fail

So as you can see by the title of this blog, the whole "30 Days of Blog" thing isn't quite going as well as I planned. I could have blogged over the weekend and stayed the course, sure, but I was too busy having a FUCKING AWESOME TIME!!!! Opening my laptop was only for design emergencies, of which there was only one. So.....the blog thing took a backseat to my amazing vacation time. It was, hands down, the best road trip I have ever gone on in my life! It was so fantastic, I'm sure you can understand it took precedence over your boredom-curing/causing reading material.

I won't ruin it for myself or my comrades by combing through the weekend's events. Let it suffice that it was just one of those weekends where everything falls together beautifully and life shows you that things CAN come together perfectly, for no reason at all. I desperately needed to feel it and see it and I'm not going to rant, just offer a thank you to the universe for that time and those people. Happiness was granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment